We have been collecting fabric for a while now and it’s time to let some of our collection go. Over the past 100 years industrious costume makes have been gathering materials and now we have a room full of boxes of beautiful and interesting fabrics. We also have some wonderful donations from local businesses and our members.
Here’s what you need to know:
* Doors open at 7.00am
* Gold coin entry.
* Clarence St Theatre, stage door entrance.
* Due to the space inside there is a limit of 20 people in the room at a time.
* Sale finishes when stock is gone.
* Please bring your own bags
* There will be a few other pieces available too, costumes etc. We will let you know closer to the time.
* Cash and eftpos available